Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Telluride Association Centennial Celebration (Ithaca, NY)
Friday, August 12, 2011 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Telluride Association is turning 100! Please join us to reunite and reflect.
Ithaca, NY: August 12-14, 2011
- Keynote speech by Kathleen Sullivan
- A book discussion event featuring Danielle Evans, author of Before You Suffocate Your Own Fool Self
Ann Arbor, MI: October 14-16, 2011
- Keynote speech by Esther Dyson
- A group service project event, with guided reflection on the meaning of service
Both Celebrations will feature:
- A roundtable discussion of the past, present, and future of Telluride Association
- An exhibit of images and documents from the first 100 years of our shared experience
- Opportunities to record fellow associates to capture Telluride stories for posterity
- Opportunities to mix and mingle with fellow alumni over dinner, at parties, and on outings
We can't wait to see you again!
Be sure to visit www.tellurideassociation.org/100. There you'll also find interviews with prominent alumni, updates on the slate of events, information on lodging, how to send in your photos for the exhibit, and more.
Tickets to the Centennial Celebrations are free of charge. However, please consider making a donation to help subsidize the cost of the event. Your gift may also serve to support others'-- particularly younger associates'-- attendance. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.